The bag shapes on the runway get more inventive and eye-catching. Apart from the seasonal must-have of Fanny Pack, most iconic fashion houses are bringing back the geometric shapes, the monogram logo, pastel colours etc. No matter which bag you choose, you can rest assured you will have plenty head-turns.
- Pastel: Pastel is certainly one of the biggest color trends for bags this season. One of the most popular has got to be lavender or ultra violet, followed by lemon yellow or salmon.
- Netted or Woven: Whether you refer to your design as a mesh grocery bag, a woven satchel, or a fisherman's pouch, always stick with fabrics like raffia, wicker, and straw.
- Geometric Shapes: Most iconic fashion houses are offering groovy shapes, making the handbags simply like a work of art.
- Logomania: The resurgence of the classic logo has plenty designers to take it back to their brand's roots, finding new ways to print the recognizable logo which can be spotted from a mile away.
- Racing Stripes: The race car effect are huge, not only fashion attires, but also the accessories.